Friday, April 30, 2010

Last night I made a leek and spinach salad. I had only had grilled leeks in the past so to have a raw leek was pretty interesting. It's much like an onion, though not as spicy. Unfortunately the artichoke I was going to use had past its prime. Alas poor artichoke....
I am down another 5 lbs... so that's a total of 15 in 5 days. Awfully dramatic. I am going to look around for any "warning signs" just in case that I am missing something. All in all I feel ok. Last night I wasn't as tired as the other nights so maybe that part of detox is waning. This morning I decided to hold off on my B12 supplement to see if that was what was giving me the extra boost of energy in the morning. I don't feel as energized this morning so perhaps I have found out what was increasing my energy and why I was crashing so hard later. I will need to research B12 a little more and see if I can take it in intervals throughout the day.
The morning smoothie was awesome! It was spinach. wheatgrass, banana, and mixed berries. The only issue was that the raspberry seeds were a bit much, but it was still an awesome smoothie.

No comments: