Friday, July 9, 2010

It's been a while

It's been a while since I posted. Usually, on blogs like this, that means the person fell off the wagon and is trying to avoid people. I am not. I have been gleefully raw for almost 3 months now. I can honestly say that I have no want to go back to my old lifestyle. I am never deprived, or hungry. I eat when I want to and as much as I want. I have been exploring as much as I can with all the foods I have access too. Trying new things, experimenting with flavors. Aside from all the great benefits with going raw, one awesome benefit is that I am more in tune with my body. I can hear it when it needs or wants something. Before it wanted everything. Now, it whispers "I would like some watermelon" or "you know, those tomatoes were awfully tasty. May I have some more?" It's been a wonderful few months and I am anxious to visit my doctor so he can see the change. He should be floored. Hopefully it won't be another 2 months until my next post, but there is just so much to do. :)
Raw-on!

No comments: